you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Thursday, June 29, 2006

one o six

the morning after.
so many things become so much clearer.
106 is probably an understatement for my post count.
the next morning, i have, on occasion, chosen to edit or fully delete some of the posts i make here. so, if you really want the complete set, you really need to check back here relentlessly, and always save a copy to your hard drive.

there's a tree visible above my garage from my little porch stoop that has miraculous abilities. i've gazed up at that tree so many times in the four years i've lived in this house, often at times of heartbreak or other general malady... and it always seems to say back to me: it will be ok, young man. there are greener pastures. there are eyes to gaze back into yours that will see everything they take in. hold out. hold on. believe. and so i do. it's gentle rocking in the breeze of so many michigan summers has taught me that today is only a page in the whole story, a day in the life. and the sum of all of those pages will be one hell of a book... just hold out until the end to see how everything ends up.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you won't talk to me...but still I try. Something happened? What? I want to be there to hear about it. Normally I can figure out your riddles, but tonight this one is even beyond me.

Friday, June 30, 2006 4:26:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what I thought.....

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:36:00 AM

 
Blogger twozebras said...

well, i guess when i suggested that the readers check back relentlessly, i opened myself up to scrutiny, because i myself don't check in relentlessly to monitor my comments. comment 1 Anonymous wrote at 4:26 am, and in five short hours (9:36 am, Comment 2) Anonymous seems a little put out that i didn't respond. well, Anonymous, I apologize. I was sleeping. why weren't you?

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:15:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are two different people.

Friday, June 30, 2006 11:37:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we are two different people...

Friday, June 30, 2006 3:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh. what would the world be without the "blama" (blog drama). Makes our lives seem so much less complicated and easy.

Friday, June 30, 2006 11:17:00 PM

 
Blogger twozebras said...

i love that you just said "grow a pair"....

and for the record, i take "anonymous" to mean just that. i do not respond, nor ponder, who posts what. tag your name to what you want, and leave yourself "anonymous" when you're not really sure.

but thank you all for checking in periodically. via cyberspace or verizon, it all means something to me. =)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home