you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Friday, May 26, 2006

like sands through the hourglass

the only soap opera that i ever watched with any regularity would probably be Days of Our Lives... because that's what my mom watched when I was little. i suppose if you consider Melrose Place a soap opera, I watched that a lot in college. re runs on FX baby. midnight to one o'clock.

right now i feel like i never want to say anything profound again. i say this because sooner or later, you're more than likely to end up looking like a jackass. and i'm in the jackass phase right now. just need to get better at not making everything out to be so profound and life changing. but i suppose that i could just get better at not caring if i look stupid x-many days later. who cares? that's where i was. here's where i am now. and all i should be concerned with is that i'm making progress. that today is better than yesterday. my heart my mind my soul is stronger and better and happier than they were yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home