you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Friday, June 09, 2006

there's a special place for people like me

in hell, that is.

i came home tonight, and without turning on the kitchen light, called out in a deep voice. as my dog rounded the corner, i watched her pause at the doorway into the kitchen. i asked her "are the boo boo everyone's been talking about?" and then i hunched down a little bit and put my arms up over my head. she backed up a few steps, and was obviously scared by my movement. she started to bark a little bit, and i finally turned on the light, and greeted her with my normal high-pitched loving voice. she ran over, and greeted me as normal.

i don't know why i expect her to have a sense of humor, but if she was able to say so, i think she would have chastised me for playing a joke on her. i'm a bastard, but i still got a good laugh out of it.

i'm sorry boo boo. i love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home