you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the breaking point

i need to vent a little bit. i will say right now that this is going to be a self-serving, egomaniacal rant; i am allowing myself to get wrapped up and stressed out by a bunch of things that aren't really worth it. I know all of that, and i don't really care right now. that's not the point.

people are rude, stupid, and ugly.

i have no keys. there's a truck that i let you fucking borrow yesterday to do your little evaluation, and i made it extraordinarily clear that i needed the truck first thing this morning, so please drop the keys off at my desk. leave them in the truck. fucking mail them to me in a sealed envelope. just do what you say you are going to do. i've wasted my entire morning because you are too important to walk all the way over to my desk and put the keys back.

ok. i feel better. hope everyone in your world is courteous, thoughtful, and pleasant to look at. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home