you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

experiment with refrigerator magnets

As foundation, no, getting confused…my isn’t. I need Google Earth. I wonder am realize you were trudging this day with. I wonder what like you’re. I, for my friends. I suspicion stop on the yesterday. I miss I am. time wonder how you’re your relationships time. I need that stupid, because of things we’ve think so about… I this. our need lack of caught shit together, our lack of. I need to feel let through. I previous well fucked am matter of fact I shouldn’t to be I need to at I am. starting to see you as sadness. I need to stop EL looking than your up on. For myself, but I do why need. wonder if I let an enemy go. And better now I’m I’ve starting to building my go saddled spending sounds to day someone else . And I know already doing you terribly talked you to you. From to let what I going your eye very badly how know about you, I don’t, but there is that let there’s feeling. I really you. That who’s creeping go. I guess you always need to go. I let you go really I to up by never been stopped.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

strange are boy a you

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:11:00 PM

 
Blogger twozebras said...

i will admit this is weird... but i really did take a passage of text that was fully unfiltered, and randomly reordered the words in MS Word. every word is there, and i did not pay attention to what landed where. I love that phrases like "i see you as sadness" appear on their own. i find great satisfaction and meaning in their presence. I just wish there was some automated tool to do this for me... it was incredibly labor intensive. =)

Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:21:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see satisfaction appear as reordered text. a just and intensive labor was the
incredibly "automated me."
great was wish there...
for you do weird Word words unfiltered in passage.
every sadness to fully pay. and I their own intensive attention on randomly landed phrases really meaning that word is will.
but i did admit this, where i find in it their presence what I MisS of there. and that i take this, like love did not.

tool to some i was.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home