you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

night swimming

i'm so glad september is over. i think it's the saddest month in the whole calender year. it's not my least favorite, which is hands-down February.... but the ninth month is just good to get beyond. it's the official end of summer. it's the beginning of winter's approach. it's when school starts, and vacations end. for me in my college years, it was the month i would leave my summer love, and return to the great white north.
don't get me wrong, i love the fall. it's just september seems to carry with it a sadness. and of the fall months, it really has the least to offer: no holidays except labor day. no more white shoes or pants, people! october has halloween, november has thanksgiving and election day. not to mention the start of the firearm portion of deer season. which i couldn't care less about, but i know some people (who probably can't read this anyway) love it.
whatever. i hate people. i'm finding myself censoring what i'm writing in my own blog that no one reads. fuck 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home