you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Saturday, August 20, 2005

watch me as i calibrate (ha ha ha ha ha)

yeah, so it's a modified quote from one of the "summer songs" of 2005 by the gorillaz (i think, i'm too old to really know this shit)

and actually, it is a new entry title idea that i had at work, where i was going to talk about why i thought it would be an appropriate blog entry title, but i don't really feel like explaining it now, and the topic has fallen out of favor with me. yeah, it was more crap about kate.

but it was a full moon tonight, at least it looked so. brooke would probably reprimand me for guessing and not knowing, but here i am, posting possibly false information on the internet for all to see without regard to her reaction. how far i've come.

there is no real point to my post tonight, just felt badly about not posting for a few days.

i would, however, like to share will all of you a picture of my friend christa's cat in mid-meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home