you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DoNotReply

in 1991 or so, the name Marcel was synonamous to me with heartache and insecurity. in my mind, he was a faceless man who seemed to be perched on the edge of town, waiting to come at night and steal things from me. he was dark, and powerful, and capable of anything it seemed. his name was always shrouded in mystery, as i never met him, never saw a picture of him, and only heard stories of him. but i knew that i was threatened by him... and how do you fight an enemy you can't see?

now, years later, the name is just sort of a nice layer of crap-icing on a pretty much crappy week.

so, do you think Alfie ever figures it out? (3 stars means it was good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home