you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Saturday, February 18, 2006

jager... as in chuck

i hereby swear to live each moment to the fullest, without regard to the past. although we all know i'm a sentimental bastard. a song, or drink, or smell can take me back to months and years ago. like now, Sum41 is on... and that reminds me of Wisco... coincidence? me thinks not.


listen to more weezer. listen to more dashboard confessional. listen to more random sexual photoshop bitches.

drunk is the best adjective in the english language....... that and "f**k you, bitch."

1 Comments:

Blogger e_prime said...

I second the un-listenability of dashboard confessional. Now, "Paradise by the Dashboard Light," by Meatloaf... totally listenable.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home