you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Monday, February 06, 2006

life in a vacuum

my officemate is gone.
two and a half weeks in china.
my other lunch friend is gone.
two weeks in australia.

i realize now that they are basically the two reasons i can bear my job at all. that and the paychecks that luckily haven't stopped coming yet.

saturday is my audition. a discreet point in time where i will either succeed or fail. there is really no other outcome. i'm not discounting the possibility of success that can come later out of a failure, but saturday will constitute a crossroads in my life.

before i die i am going to invent a way to portray inflection and inference through email.

6 days of February down, 22 to go.

going home and plugging in my satellite alarm clock..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home