you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

my as of yet unwritten album cover


Ingredients:
1 - Saturday night
1 - Man who got ready too early
1 - Remorsefully underused digital camera

It's probably much more appropriate for the inside-cover, or even the under-the-cd picture. i figured that while i still have my braces - and their subsequent weight loss - i might as well take some updated pictures of myself. for posterity's sake. and now i'm sharing one of them with the world.

and if you have any ideas for songs, know how to home-record well (you can use my equipment, I still don't really know what the hell i'm doing), or have a bunch of money to produce, record and distribute my as-of-yet unwritten cd... please comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home