you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Saturday, January 07, 2006

what song do you have in your head?

i'm so hollow baby
i'm so hollow

i have been either cursed or blessed with a heart that lives very close to the surface. it does not hide behind many barriers, and is more or less subject to my environment. the benefit is that i am capable of feeling very deeply. i can love to a level that i'm not sure how many people ever experience... at least not in the same timeframe. i'm willing to bet that after a lifetime with someone, there is a depth of love and understanding beyond which i have ever experienced. but in the shorter term, music, and movies, theatre, and specifically people can affect me in a manner that is quite pronounced.
the downside is how much i can hurt. or maybe it's the form of pain, more than the pure amount. and i would never really ask to change myself... but right now i would give anything to not feel like this.

everyone's saying different things to me
do you believe in what you see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home