you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

edification

i've got three little words for you
you've got nothing but all to lose
bounce me off the silver moon
i don't know why i held so tight
or pray that things will turn out right
don't you make my brown eyes blue

hold on to me
while i'm here for you

someday you'll know the love that reigns
that pushes the pulse through my veins
someday soon you'll understand
my lady love comes walking by
a stubborn little dragonfly
i'll sleep in your hallway all i can

go run away
i will wait for you

the heart you give is paper thin
so look in my eyes and let me in
surrounded by the night's sweet breeze
one hundred and fifty percent of you
i hold each breath i take with you
i pray for you please think of me

3lw - circa july 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home