you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

who needs AAA?

i like to stalk people. one of my favorite ways to do this is to google people's names. i've found newspaper articles, websites, blogs, and distant publications with my friends and exgirlfriends names associated with them. it's fun. so, i'm hoping to have my blog be one of the places someone out there like me that's bored at work one day stumbles upon while they're looking for someone. maybe i know them, maybe i don't... but at least we'll have someone in common. here's a random list of names of people that have been associated with my life in one way or another, and i thought might be out there searching. if you've actually stumbled in here, while searching for someone else's name and don't see yours... let me know and i'll add it in there. =) i just hope it gets picked up by google soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home