you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Friday, July 22, 2005

in a vain effort to stay young...

so, here I am. writing a blog.
I am not old by any stretch of the imagination, but I also don't consider myself to be on the cutting edge of anything... computers, music, science, medicine, etc. and beginning a blog now is by no means *getting me* to the cutting edge of anything, but it's a start.

I owe this new beginning to my friend Eric Gielow, in an indirect manner. I stumbled upon his blog after looking for some current contact information for him, and became enchanted by the idea that his musings, however pertinent or interesting to anyone else, were out there... holding down a little dark corner of the internet for any old stranger to happen upon.

And I'll be honest, I have thought before about starting a blog... but I think it's my little pet fear that I'll do it, and no one will ever read anything I write. But at this point in my life, I'm starting to become sick of not doing things because of these stupid little fears. So, I'm starting a blog. and if you have stumbled into my little dark corner of the internet, I welcome you. In the following you will find: a) that I won't be capitalizing forever. I'd like to say I will, but I know myself better than that. b) some form of unfiltered brain dumping from yours truly c) movie discussions, semi-daily journal-type entries and essays on the current state of affairs around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home