you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

WDET

it's like you're in the air. i hear you on the radio emanating from wayne state university. i see you at the north american international auto show, though i'm not sure you've ever been. i smell you on my clothes. i taste you in my morning coffee sweetened much more than you care for. i feel you in my blanky, and when my dog twitches during a really good squirrel-hunting dream.

i want to give you the time and rest you need, and go about my business, but you won't leave me alone.

"but we're having fun, so shut the fuck up!"

"six minutes is really important to me."

"how much for a donut, ese?"

"the food's not very good, but we give you alot, thus: lotaburger."

"jim, see if you can figure out a way to hang this sign up."

"i have a 2 o'clock body polish... with ROLFE."

"do you have any eights?"
"go fish"
"do you have any tens?"
"go fish"
"do you have any eights?"

"do you guys sell beer?"
"yeah, go outside, and go two stores down."

"have you ever *heard* of anyone ordering a gin and coke?"

"do you wanna break back into the room and get that comment card back?"

"maybe someone got shot."
"officer, what's happened? and how do we get heading north on 285/84?"
"there's a light parade... so, you're gonna hafta turn around and head back the way you came. go until you get to the Walgreen's intersection, turn left. then keep going until you see a Chevron station, then turn right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home