you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the thirty first

let me be the rock off of which you launch every experiment. let me be the foundation that will hold you every night, and make everything alright, despite what else fails you during the day. i want to be that rock for you.... and frankly, you for me. let me launch my impossible rockets, free and unrestricted because i know i have a warm set of arms to hold me at night.

make me out to be weak. make me out to be sad. i don't care. but i will live each day of my life being honest to myself, and those around me. and i will throw my hat into every ring of which i want to be a part. some will fail, and some will succeed. but i will have tried for everything that my heart desires. and you are not some flash in the pan, darci. you are something that i want to explore. and discover. and make part of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger twozebras said...

it has come to my attention that the "impossible rockets" reference in this post may be misconstrued as a sexual reference. =)
i assure you, it was not written with that in mind at all. i used a rocket for that sentence because i think of rocketry as being highly technical, dangerous, and an overall risky enterprise. one that takes alot of guts and one hell of a dream to attempt. =)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home