you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Sunday, April 09, 2006

2400

this is my house.
this is where I live.
this is where I feel safe.
and I am there now.
this is the physical embodiment of only part of all that I've accomplished. this is the frame that houses every artifact that -if you were to assemble and catalog them, would give you only a slight insight into who i really am, or really was. this smell is my smell. these looks after i walk in the door are my looks. that communication is my communication. these are my hardwood floors, and this is my 'yellow lettuce' green dining room that no one likes but me.

there is nothing here but who I am now. i have completed that transformation. i am me. i am whole for the first time in my life. and it is foreign, and it is strange, but it is real. and i couldn't be happier here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home