you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Thursday, March 23, 2006

limited liability corporation

well, i finally finished my table. just yesterday put the last coat of paint on the top, reapplied the trim piece, and added the glass. this is significant because it is the only project i can think of in my life that i did completely by myself. i took my time, i did it right. there were times when i wanted to just slap it together and be done with it, but i stuck it out. i did it right. and frankly i'm proud of myself for doing so. it was incredibly therapeutic. ella is excited to have it in the family room so she can more easily eat food off of it, and throw up on the carpet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Raisch said...

AWESOME. Way to go!!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home