you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

oh what a world

men reading fashion magazines

i'm trying a new configuration for my adjustable desk here at work.

i've lowered the portion of the desk that has my monitor on it, and raised up the little portion that hold my keyboard and mouse. this way, i look down on my monitor a little bit, and type at a normal level. i don't know how i feel about it yet. i have the screen tilted up now, and it's catching some glare from the overhead lights.

there are less than 7 days left in february. i can't wait for spring.

flames rise like butterflies
been frightened by my stompin
i'm laughin cause they don't know who i am
the philistines toss tangerines
and spring time is for dancing
in like a lion and out like a lamb

that first day when you go to school without a jacket, and you feel your backpack right on your shoulders.
'dear prudence' on the stereo while you clean your room.
'out like a lamb' blasting on your car stereo while you drive to campus.
'sincerely me' blasting on your car stereo while you drive to 'Picasso' rehearsal.
'testify' blasting on your car stereo while you drive to 'damn yankees' rehearsal.
'ruby sees all' blasting on your car stereo while you drive to... some rehearsal.

what will this spring bring me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An explicit feeling of domination over your monitor.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home