you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

a week's worth of public speaking

awkward introductions in the workplace as people who have been fired and forced to lead their replacements around and introduce them to other people they'll need to work with on a thursday afternoon. quite disturbing.

when my furnace broke down a couple weekends ago, i paid the guy with my credit card. on the statement that came in the mail a couple days ago, there was no listing or charge for either day of service. however, there were charges posted after i had the work done. so, i suppose it's possible that they compile credit card purchases back at the office and post them days later, but a little part of me hopes they just forgot, because the $730 would fit really nicely in my pocket right about now.

stupid hierarchy of basic human needs. D-GIRL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home