you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Monday, June 14, 2010

without a smile

annie in the greek. tonight was my last night running the board for this show. my closing night, as it were. it's intangible things like my mixed feelings for the passing of this show that haunt me, and all of these haunting thoughts smell like your perfume.

the concrete set into the side of that hill.

the fact that you understand that place in a way i can only compare to mine, and somehow i still can't get to you in the here and now. i hate that we couldn't make it right. i hate that i'll always feel like i was on the outside of your life.
so much has happened in such a short time, and somehow your ghost still is the one that gets to me.

it's puzzling to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home