you'll find my heart at my center of gravity; wrapped up in laughter, school work, and tragedy

Monday, October 30, 2006

a stitch in time

the best halloween costume ever was made a reality today... although i don't know when i'll get to wear it.

i'm sure it will be like my "maverick" costume... always at the ready in my closet. although i can image wearing it on more occasions, and thus fielding the many "what is that jacket you're wearing?" questions.

the play is about a bar stool. much in the vein of the subway car. it would tell the multiple lives and stories of the varied people who've sat in it.... or perhaps it would vary from the subway by making it about one person at several different points in his/her life.

the idea came to me as i sat in the very barstool i inhabited almost a year ago, and pondered my life's and my heart's course. how far i've come, and how little i've done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home